Washing Machine Use and Care
Advice on taking care of your washer
There are lots of great choices out there when it comes time to buy a new washer.
- Traditional top load agitator-type washers are an economical choice.
- High Efficiency front load washers are enormously popular, and
- For consumers who still prefer top load machines but want the advantages of a front load, the new High Efficiency top load washers are perfect.
Arizona Wholesale Supply carries most of the major washer brands:
No matter what you choose, your new washer will need proper care. We recently wrote about cleaning your washer. Click on the link below to go to the article:
Now, we've got some advice on washer maintenance, as well as a few tips on how to prepare your washer if you leave for the summer (or winter). Here's a brief (2 1/2 minute) video that covers the essentials.
We've produced additional videos on:
- Care and maintenance of your dishwasher
- Dishwasher detergents, additives, and rinse aid
- Choosing a water softener
- Salt in your water softener
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Cleaning your high efficiency washing machine
- Washing machine maintenance
go to the Arizona Wholesale You Tube Channel for all of our current videos.
Cleaning your range and oven.
For more information call or visit the experts at Arizona Wholesale Supply .
Appliances, floor coverings, window treatments, and more
Phoenix 602 258-7901, Scottsdale 480 596-0092, Tucson 520 795-4663