5 Things to do in Tucson and Southern AZ this weekend.
1. Apple Annie's Arizona Centennial Corn Maze. Apple Annie's Produce and Pumpkins opens 15 acres of corn and more than six miles of pathways for this maze with three levels of difficulty.
2. Old Tucson. Does your average haunted house leave you wanting? Come to the only ONE REAL HAUNTED TOWN… NIGHTFALL! Bury yourself in a totally terrifying town with 3 outrageous live shows, 3 disturbing haunts, and the super-cool KRQ Demon’s Den presided over by DJ DU! PLUS the Ringmaster, Pappy Scrap, hideous live characters, and the Gargoyles. Indulge your senses with lethal libations like the new “snot shot”, monstrous munchies like turkey legs, and searing souvenirs.
3. Nightmare on Congress. 5 BANDS, 2 STAGES, DJ'S, FREE ZOMBIE FACE PAINT, BIG MONEY COSTUME CONTEST AND OUR FIRST EVER HAUNTED HOUSE! (8PM/21+/$8 ADV $10 DOS).
4. Not-so-Spooky Halloween. The Children's Museum Tucson hosts trick-or-treating stations, Halloween craft projects and games, a costume contest and other not-so-spooky Halloween fun for the little ones.
5. Shop for Appliances On-line at Arizona Wholesale Supply. Arizona Wholesale Supply will be open On-line so you can find all the major appliances you're looking for right from the comfort of your home. Then call or visit us Monday through Friday for the best prices.
Click below for the activities that interest you to be directed to their website for more information
Call or Visit Mon-Friday for expert advice on appliances and floor coverings.