Have Fun This Weekend. Phoenix – Scottsdale – Mesa
1. Mesa Pow Wow. The powwow draws hundreds of dancers from across the United States and some from Canada. Up to 80 Native American artisans attend, offering traditional jewelry and other items for sale. Several food vendors will be on hand, serving such Native fare.
The powwow begins at 6 p.m. Friday with a free concert featuring the Native American musical group Clan/Destine II. Saturday’s and Sunday’s events begin with a gourd dance at 11 a.m. The grand entry, during which all the dancers perform together, occurs at 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, with a second grand entry at 7 p.m. Saturday.
2. Carn-Evil. The sleek W Scottsdale turns into a nightmarish carnival for one night. Encounter possessed carnies, looking stilt walkers, freaky performers as you make your way through the WET Deck. Guests are invited to play carnival games, drink spooky creations and hear chilling tunes.
Details: 9 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27. W Scottsdale Hotel and Residences, 7277 E. Camelback Road, Scottsdale. $25. 602-405-0099, wscottsdaletickets.com.
3. Zombie-Walk. When the zombie apocalypse comes, most of us won’t be ready. Check out Zombie Walk 4 in downtown Phoenix Oct. 27, 2012
4. Harvest Festival Original Arts and Craft Show at Phoenix Convention Center. The largest indoor art and craft show returns to Phoenix after a short break. Shop 24,000 handmade American products of jewelry, turned wood, ceramics, pottery, original art, clothing and much more.
Enjoy all-day stage and strolling entertainment along with a kids activity center. There's something for everyone so you won't want to miss it.
5. Heard Museum Annual Fall Sale. Get a jump on holiday shopping – and check out the bargains – at the Heard Museum Shops Annual Fall Sale.This twice-yearly shopping event offers discounts on the finest authentic American Indian artwork.
6. The Great Pumpkin Festival at the Desert Botanical Garden. This fall, visit the Desert Botanical Garden for four days of pumpkin fun where children and adults alike can experience a weekend festival that brings the true feel of autumn to the desert.
7. Shop for Appliances On-line at Arizona Wholesale Supply. Arizona Wholesale Supply will be open On-line so you can find all the major appliances you're looking for right from the comfort of your home. Then call or visit us Monday through Friday for the best prices.
Click below for the activities that interest you to be directed to their website for more information.
Roy Track Memorial Mesa Pow Wow
Heard Museum Annual Fall Sale.
The Great Pumpkin Festival
Arizona Wholesale Supply Company
Arizona Wholesale Online Catalog
Call or Visit Mon-Friday for the best prices and availability on Appliances, Floor Coverings, or Window Coverings.
Arizona Wholesale Supply Co.
Phoenix 602 258-7901, Scottsdale 480 596-0092, Tucson 520 795-4663